Monday, January 3, 2011

Ontario leads PV Solar payback


Over the past few months I have watched the solar industry grow in British Columbia with the help of government incentives. Unfortunately we are still far behind other areas in North America when it comes to Photovoltaic systems, especially grid tie in. A friend in Ontario recently sent me a link (I&MElectric) which outlines their programs for PV Grid Ties. Maybe 2011 will see improvements for British Columbia programs.

http://www.iandmelectric.com/collections/solar-wind-energy-panels-grid-tie

2 comments:

Unknown said...

great things man!!

Ontario PV products

Anonymous said...

the loan company that grants me loan of 5,000,000.00 USD When other loan investors has neglect my offer but mr benjamin lee granted me success loan.they are into directly in loan financing and project  in terms of investment. they provide financing solutions to companies and individuals seeking access to capital markets funds, they can helped you fund your project or expand your business.. Email Contact:::: Also  247officedept@gmail.com or Write on whatsapp Number  on    +1-(989-394-3740)